Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants beat the Undefeated Patriots!!!

Indeed the NY Giants won the Super Bowl and I am one of many that want to see History made in different perspective cause they beat the undefeated team and everyone are predicting that the Patriots are going to win but Giants proved them all wrong.

During the Pre Game in an interview between Terry Bradshaw and Tom Brady the latter leave a remark that “Records are meant to be broken” and after the game I had a respond to Tom Brady's remark "indeed Records are meant to be broken and that record was your record of being undefeated." Sometimes we can’t really tell the fate of a team.

Don’t get me wrong I like both team but for me, it's just that between the two team I am really leaning towards the underdog because the Patriots already had a lot Super Bowl ring and this is also the time for Eli Manning to get out of his brothers shadow. A good history too cause it's a back to back with his brother. And also we are collecting football cards seriously so I thought it would be good that some Giants card would be more valueable and I think with this I persuade my hubby after all the discussion we make because he is really for Patriots.

And in any game there is always a team or individual to emerge as a winner and no loser just a runner up unless they really get it to there head and do some unappropriate actions that make them a loser.

I hope everyone have fun watching the NFL Super Bowl XLII....See you next season!!!

2 comments:

Filipina Ini said...

Hi May! This is actually an unrelated comment to your post...

I am actually proposing multiple xlinks with you. I have added your blog/site’s link to four of my blogs already. Just look for your link’s name, May, in my sidebar under the “Tempies Linkies’ Roll” heading. You can check them out at the following addresses:

I Love Philippines Too@ http://ilovephilippinestoo.blogspot.com

BloglEarner @ http://monitiseit.blogspot.com

Food…Life…Goodness @ http://foodlifegoodness.blogspot.com

My Travels and Explorations @ http://taex.blogspot.com

I hope you add my blogs’ links as well. Please inform me after adding them so I can pay you a visit and check them out and of course to visit na checking posts as xlinkers. I’ll be happy to xlink and exchange visits with you. Thanks. Happy Linking!

Redrogue ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.