May, all three look fantastic! Of course, since Bethany is my daughter I will like all of them! ;) I think I'm like Matt and like the middle one best, but it's a really really close call between that one and the last one! You are a great photographer, May! :)
8 comments:
looks good May. ganahan ko sa sepia effect.
thanks! ganahan ko either way kay ganahan man ko ug color ganahan pud ko sa one or two tone. thanks for the help
I like the middle one best.
nice may.. but paghimo na og imong baby oi:)
May, all three look fantastic! Of course, since Bethany is my daughter I will like all of them! ;) I think I'm like Matt and like the middle one best, but it's a really really close call between that one and the last one! You are a great photographer, May! :)
Sarah, thanks for the comment and I hope I can hone my hobby...
gwapo tanan ang mga pics... =)
Post a Comment