But on Tuesday the 3rd of February 2009, while I’m at the office
My hubby was so ambitious enough preparing the nursery to be painted on that day, and at first he was unsure if the color turns out good but after he painted, we are happy with the result.
And right now we are just waiting for some other items to be shipped like borders, some valances that I like other than the one that was included with the beddings we ordered, some pictures frames, and wall clock (but as I asked my hubby what else he ordered for the room and surprises me that most of it was already here). But now we are just waiting for the border, so we can set up the crib and try out the beddings and see what it look like and I can’t wait for things to come along.
Here are some pictures when hubby was painting the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment