Since Matt had an extensive travelling through work even during Spring break so I planned to take the kids to Tulsa which isn't far from where we live especially if I'm taking them by myself and I'm heavily pregnant. But it turned out that Matt's trip to Nashville was cancelled but still need to work since most of his co-worker will be gone, but was OK with the idea that I will take the kids for a Spring break vacation. So I talked about it to Amy one day while driving her to the hospital where Austin had a foot surgery and she was like how about Hot Springs, I haven't been there? And I was like I've been there but it was 10 years ago so that day I made a hotel reservation and the wait was over.
So my kids and I got the privilege to spend Spring break with the Brown Family at Hot Springs, AR for 3 days and 4 nights. We stayed at Embassy suites from March 21st and checking out March 24 at a discounted rate since I'm employed with Hilton. And also the hotel offer free breakfast and happy hour in the evening, we packed foods to eat for lunch and for snacks.
So my kids and I got the privilege to spend Spring break with the Brown Family at Hot Springs, AR for 3 days and 4 nights. We stayed at Embassy suites from March 21st and checking out March 24 at a discounted rate since I'm employed with Hilton. And also the hotel offer free breakfast and happy hour in the evening, we packed foods to eat for lunch and for snacks.
We left Fayetteville Monday morning after our WOW exercise, but we have to make a quick trip home since Beatrice forget her bunny then met Ms. Amy at the Starbucks parking lot and then we are on our way.
I was following behind Amy since we drove separately. We make a couple of stop first at a gas station in Fort Smith to use the bathroom then at a Subway to grab some lunch and we got to check-in early.
Since we check-in early we have ample of time to visit one attraction on our list. The hotel offer free shuttle so we took advantage of it and had them bring us to the Alligator Farm. The kids got to pet and feed some animals and hold an alligator. Beatrice love holding the alligator while Quentin is happy just petting it.
Taking the shuttle going to the Alligator Farm...L-R Ms. Amy, Olivia, Quentin, Malachi and Norah which is partly hidden by the seat.
With Ms. Amy
Beatrice and Malachi feeding a deer
Quentin watch Manang as she fed the deer
Me at 32 weeks pregnant with my kids
And the beginning of collecting penny presses
She loves holding the alligator
After visiting the Alligator Farm everyone hit the pool which is cold, you can see Ms. Amy putting her arms together and she was shivering at one point ;-)
Everyone loves soaking in the hot tub
Big kids slept in the pull couch
No comments:
Post a Comment