I’ve known Eden and Coy through my work experience with Vegrandis and they are both nice to me and we keep in touch with them every now and then.But now it’s sad to say that Eden is living Arkansas and moving as far as Massachusetts for a career move but of course I am happy with Eden and her hubby Winston cause I know Eden has enough with what’s going on around with Vegrandis and now that they have the chance to move out with the hell they are in and now I could tell that it is time to move on and start anew just like what I did after all the struggles.
Hopefully with there new endeavor they will find happiness and contentment in life and also I am praying that they will be blessed with a bundle of joy which both of them are been wanting to have one/
But of course before Eden and Winston leave town we have to meet, eat out and hang out before they will leave us for good.
Coy and Eden
Eden and Winston


1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment