Friday, August 31, 2007

A cat with an attitude...

I’m a cat with an attitude that’s what my daddy described me, that’s why I got the name Garfield from the famous cat, though mom first named me as Snugglepuff because I love to be snuggled and cuddled the first time I step on there place though later on I guess they discover more stuff about me. Now they said my first name is Garfield, Snugglepuff is my middle name and Mommy’s-boy is my last name.

Sassafras is my sister who was featured her first, we do really have opposite behavior, I am pretty much contented with what life has to offer, I don’t complicate things, I am just pretty much happy with simple things around me and laid back, as long I am fed with my mom using the dropper and most of all I don’t start some fight.

Lately my sissy just loved to attack me, be rough with me, scares me and dominate our resting place so now I learn to fight back with her and use my weight and big built to pin her down, so now I learn to eat from our plate and the solid food which I know mom and dad are happy about it.

This is how they liked me for being behaved and snugglish....

And I can just be in one place without causing trouble...

And this is how I pin my sissy down...good for her...

No comments: