I am already been working one week in my new job at the bank and I like it and enjoying the new environment and stuffs that I am doing.
Right now I am employed at the Bank of Fayetteville and this is totally new to me knowing that I don’t have banking experience or Accounting or any of that field but still my new boss was impressed with my work experience from the hospital and I am happy that he is willing to take me in even without banking experience cause most of the bank wants to hire somebody with those kind of background. So now I do really have to take things seriously and be more attentive with the job I am working on.
The job isn’t hard at all as long you know what you are doing and don’t be afraid to ask if you encounter some difficulties. And we are not busy doing the job all the time so I have some time off to blog hehe. Because we are waiting for some transactions from different branches so if there’s nothing been sent to us then we are free to anything, at first I was even surprised that one lady was watching youtube even the boss was around or surf the net so our boss is lenient about it as long you finish the transactions for that day and you won’t have a problem.
So overall I like my new job so much, I wish I would be staying here and grow old with the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment