I’m a calico kitty that was found by Craig in the warehouse where he works for and along with her girlfriend Debbie they rescued me along with my brother. And then after a week they offered me to a couple named Matt and May whom Matt really loves to have two cats in his new place.July 22nd, 2007 was my date of birth we just find out last August 19th when my brother was sent to the vet along with me because he isn’t eating much and it worries our new set of parents and both of us doesn’t still have a name because our new set of parents can’t find a good one that would match our personality.
I like to play rough with my brother even though mom thinks I should be prim and proper knowing I’m a little girl but it didn’t stop me from being mischievous and playful especially with my brother and at the back of the couch. I love to run around the house and be adventurous. And even how young I am I can eat from the plate not like my brother who is so babyish.
At first my dad likes to call me rascal because I’m playfully mischievous and at one point my mom call me brusko (Filipino word) or brusque (English word) meaning I’m a rough kitty. But last August 26th, Sunday dad ask mom what would be my name aside from those latter 2 names that they call every now and then, so mom asks dad about the Garfield book of Cat Names that he kept for a long time, mom browse through the books and try saying the name out loud and see if it matches me and at the end they both agreed on naming me Sassafras and in that book it says “A small genus of aromatic North American…trees with soft yellow wood,…dioecious yellow flowers in umbellate racemes, a six-lobed perianth, and nine stamens in three rows.” So I don’t know if it really depicts about me cause I’m a kitty far from being a flower but almost one of them cause I’m soft to touch but rough to play with but the important thing is my mom and dad both agreed on that name. So now they have various name they called me which are brusque, rascal, Sassafras, Sassa or Sassy so either one will do just as long they will call me for dinner.
mom was able to get my attention here huh...
mom trying to take a picture while I am snuggling with my dad's legs...
look at me how sleepyhead I am here...
this is how rowdy I am with my brother...
This is how I end up when my brother uses his big body and weight. I always end up being pinned down....
But we still have a moments like this....






3 comments:
Sassafras is a cutie kitty. meowmeow
you bet! She is indeed a cutie though a little rough but I love her...
How beautiful.... i have a calico kitty too...
Post a Comment