Time flies so fast that I couldn’t even hardly imagine that I am married for 3 years or over because we have to dates one is June 15th (civil wedding in Fayetteville, AR) and the other one is August 21st (our church wedding) which we just celebrated two days ago at Red Robin, a gourmet hamburger place which my hubby love the most.We had fun because the Red Robin the bird was there, I am talking about there mascot and we had a picture with him and though my hubby hesitated at first to pose with me but I was able to drag him after our big dinner as in big that we didn’t finish everything including my root beer float huhuhu…
And of course the day wasn’t over because we headed towards PetSmart to buy some milk for our new kittens and take note this is even my first pet in my 26 years of existence hehe.
When we retreated home I noticed that I got a flower in the dining table and a note from my hubby hmmm…isn’t he sweet he really do try to put effort on it and after our long day he still have the sweetest word to say, telling me that he had the wonderful and great day he had with me today and with our kittens of course.
I could just sigh and say that I am very blessed and contented with what I have in my life today especially spending it with a wonderful and great hubby like Matt…Thank God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment