Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Pets...


My hubby is a cat person, he loves cat more than any other pet animals out there, he had a cat since he was a kid an even still had one left in Oklahoma (Lester is his name) which we can’t bring in here in Fayetteville cause we are still living in an apartment which is a tiny place and there would be more hassle cause you have to pay more on your rent if you have a pet so we just opted not to have one and also because I am not a pet person as well cause I grew up not having one but sad to say one day Lester was gone out in the farm because he ended up to be an outside kitty after being an inside kitty for a long time.

When me and my hubby where looking for a house, he always told me that we can have a kitty and not just one but two so they would have a playmate but still I am hesitant to get a kitty or any pet of any form cause for several reasons like I don’t want our place to smell like animals, to go after there mess and just for the fact that I am not used to any of those creature inside the house, they can stay outside the house and that would be fine but my hubby doesn’t want to.

So after we moved in into our new house last late December, I am planning to get him one cat for his birthday because someone is offering me there cat but it didn’t fell through for some reasons and I guess one part of me is saying that’s better atleast I can tell my hubby that I am willing to gave him one but the transaction didn’t fell through so after a couple of months we just lived our normal lives and forgetting to get some cat until we visited his hometown where his parents has 2 cats which he always end up wanting cats in our place.

Just last week Debbie (hubby’s officemate) offered him 2 kittens (just barely 4 weeks old) which she and her boyfriend rescued from the warehouse where her boyfriend work and where Abby’s hubby worked as well (he also mention this to Matt even before Debbie offered it to him. So Matt told me that we are going to have 2 kittens and Debbie will be delivering it so I was like what????? But he insisted to get the kittens and he is really looking forward to have those kittens and so just last Friday we had the kittens in our house and it was one of the most wonderful and great day my hubby had in that entire weekdays and he is in heaven and on top of the world playing and petting the kittens but of course I am adjusting to have pets around especially with the sharp paws. Good thing my hubby is helping me adjust.

But now I am preoccupied in the house just preparing there milk and solid food, cleaning there mess and playing with them but now I could say that I miss them when I am away from home but still feel tired when I overdo things for them but I would say they are a stress reliever so far and I am enjoying every time I am around them especially when they meow and wanting my attentions.

No comments: