Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A great week with family and friends.

Last week goes fine and things went well and I got to visit more with Abby and we had a good time every time she visited me here in the house. We got to cook Filipino foods that we both like.

And I was also engrossed reading the last book of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows since my hubby bought it last Saturday the day it was released and I just finish it last Monday night and I can’t get enough of Harry Potter.

While my hubby got to do more of his Genealogy stuff on the weekend and visited more of the graves that his family had around in Oklahoma. And it was great that his grandma (on his father side), and parents did help him too and I feel good when I saw them walking down the graves holding hands.

I was also able to visit with my ex-officemates in Chamika’s house which she had a house warming and I been able to meet up with Eden and his hubby. And we do have a good time with each other and are able to try new Sri Lankans’ are cooking though most of it are spicy but tolerable.

So, I would say that everything that happened to me within the previous week was quite good and I am enjoying most of the time that I have around with my friends.

No comments: