Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Revealed Promises!

Today, I decided to open my daily devotional readings dated June 15 the time that my hubby had the car wreck and I got some excerpt to share.

Perhaps you are undergoing some trial as God’s child, and you are saying to Him, “O God, it is raining very hard on me tonight, and this test seems beyond my power to endure. Disappointments are pouring in, washing away and utterly defeating my chosen plans. My trembling heart is grieved and is cowering at the intensity of my suffering. Surely the rains of afflictions are beating down upon my soul.”

I could really relate to the passage, during the time that I am trying to look for some help around but all of them turn me down, during the time I am walking back home it seems things aren’t working my plan and it really dishearten me and leave me broken.

But at the end God reveal his promises that He will not leave us nor forsake us and He is so good that He brings my hubby home safe and sound. I know that everything has a purpose under the heaven; we just need to hold on onto our faith.

Everyone may you have a blessed day after reading this. God bless to all!

No comments: