Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Branson weekend getaway

With my new job they required us to take 9 days off from work including the 2 weekends for them to audit the employees. When I was trying to think when and what am I going to do with those days I consulted my hubby and see if he could get off work the same day with me so we can do things together. And he told me that he would rather take it early spring while the weather is nice so we pick the dates of 21st -25th of April.

And to kick off the vacation my Filipino friends invited me to go with them to Branson, MO on the weekend and of course I didn’t hesitate to say yes why not it would be more fun cause they are the same people I hang out most of the time and we did it last year as well though my hubby won’t go with me but still allows me to hang out with them which is more better cause I don’t have someone to worry.
When we were in Branson we went to a Zoo and Aquarium place see some sharks, sting ray, lion, tigers, black bear, hyena and more, then we head to Stone Hill Winery and have some wine tasting but of course the non-drinker in me I just have their Sparkling wine and Concord juices which is good and I have to buy some too to take home with me, then we went to eat out for dinner and it was a nifty place cause they throw their hot dinner rolls at you when want some, then went to Outlet mall and do a little shopping cause it was late already then buy some groceries for breakfast. Then we wrap up the night by having a pit fire and have some smores, hot links and wine to wash it out.

The following day which is Sunday we had a good breakfast then head back to the Outlet mall and shop till we drop hehe and before heading home we make a side trip at Eureka Springs, AR to just stroll and look some arts.

Inside the Bass Pro Shop...
With my elementary classmate...



This is the place where we stayed....

In downtown Eureka Springs...







No comments: