Thursday, May 1, 2008

Filipino Camarederie

Being around with a lot of Filipinos means a lot of gathering and more food to chow down.

As far as my memory goes I attended Zachary’s 2nd Birthday that was held in Jones Center for Family and there are tons of food and I have a good time with my friends minus my hubby cause he doesn’t like a whole lot of Filipino foods and have hard time being around them cause he can't understand any of our languages. Then after that we head to one of the Filipino couple who watch boxing a whole lot and invited some Filipinos over to have a good time and I am one of them.

Then I also went to a christening of Luis whose parents I met in the previous place we lived and it was held at the clubhouse and of course I saw the same faces most of the time and I enjoyed it as well and after that we head to the mall for some shopping.

Sasha with the birthday boy Zach...

Mga Bisdak Sasha, Zach, James(at the back), moi, Ethon, Cheriza (my kinder to Grade 4 classmate/schoolmate/batchmate) and Cielo)

Luis Christening and it was held in Appleby's Apartment where we used to lived and now it is the place where all the Filipino nurses I knew still live.

The same faces that I go with to Branson, MO

With Vivian with Baby Luis (it was his Christening this time), Minilyn they are the nurses that once my neighbor in the apartment complex where we used to lived...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was Branson? I hear they have some great places to check out as well as the Branson hotels
are just wonderful.