Last August 22, our County hold there annual Fair Festival, Whitney invited me if I want to work with her in the fair and with my hubby's permission I said Yes to the said event but it didn't push through because the person who talk to her told her that there are a lot of people already signed up *sigh* I feel bad because Whit would love to have an extra income and who doesn't huh?!?.
So, I called my hubby as soon as I learn that I'm not working to the fair and told him that it would be a neat idea that we can just go ahead celebrate our 4th year church wedding anniversary (because we have our civil wedding anniversary too) at the fair and take a lot of picture and just chillax.
And indeed, we had fun and he got to have a funnel cake of course and got to ride the ferriswheel, just like an old school and still enjoying it.
To my readers have you been to any fair lately?
P.S Click on the picture so you could see my photo album...

1 comment:
the post have nice detail about Washington and beautiful picture also visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
jack ,
deaty.please add my
blog in to your fiends link list.
Post a Comment