Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy weekdays and long weekend coming up...

Busy weekday as usual, I've been running around like chicken with the head cut off. This week I help my officemate/friend to move to her new house and I tag along with her most of the time maybe because I'm going to be gone for more than a week next week. But for some reason bad luck comes the least you expect it, first we got pull over by the cop because she's driving 5o in 40 speed zone nyay good thing she just got a warning *huff* *huff* then the following day she got a parking ticket because she is a butthead like me I told her not to park in a red line but of course I just got her "I don't think so" comment oh well sometimes you learn the hard way. Still we had a good time being around with each other.

And this weekend I'm going with my hubby to meet a long time friend that he just got reconnected lately, I hope the people who knows my situation would pray earnestly as I do hehe.

But the best part is that I'm going to have a long weekend cause I'm not coming back to the office not until next Tuesday and I'm going with my friends to Nebraska and visit a train museum up there and drive up to Minneapolis, Minnesota to go to Mall of America and I would have a chance to see two of my friends there as well, I can't wait for that day.

I hope everyone will have a good weekend and stay hydrated.

No comments: