Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An update of my life

I think I’m slacking with keeping updates here. Well, for the past weeks life seems just been so busy were running around like a chicken with our head cut off. 11th of July we went to one of our Filipino friends’ house and have dinner with them because it’s his sons 1st birthday here in America then I was able to made a quick visit with my co-worker who lives a few blocks away from my friends house and bring her some Filipino dish and she likes.

Then that Saturday, we went home to Oklahoma to visit my other Filipino friend who just arrived with her family from Hawaii and they are retiring there which is like 10 miles away from my in-laws so I was able to visit with her and ate Filipino dish again this time we both cooked it while my hubby paid a visit to his cousin who is building some props in preparations for the upcoming Halloween and my hubby helped a little then he picked me up and we head to his folks place and have supper with them and visit and got home so late.

Then just Friday I helped my hubby build his computer from scratch and he enjoys it more than I do cause I was also multitasking from cleaning our bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, other spare rooms, doing the laundry and the lists goes on. But I was able to relax and do the things I enjoys the best after having some quick supper and a little stroll around the neighborhood I was able to take pictures with my Filipino friend who is willing to be my model that night and we had it in the park close the apartment where she lives where we used to live as well. And to top it all we had a get together with my Filipino friend in there place and have some barbeque and we had a good visit.


So I hope to everyone out there you have a great week ahead of you. And stay cool.

No comments: