Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lilypad for Whitney

I had a fun day just an hour ago during the 4th of July, I went to one of my Filipino friends place ate and visit real quick cause I have to leave quickly cause I have to go to my officemate/friend’s hometown just 20 minutes or so outside where we work because she invited us for the 4th.

Upon arriving there, her family is just so warm to me and to my hubby, Whitney introduces me to her family and relatives that was there for the occasion then ate supper and roam around there place, I’m telling you it was nice out there with fresh air, nice scenery not until she drove me around with there 4 wheeler drive and it just blew me away it was more awesome and I’m telling you I can live there, I even told her that if her mom and dad would adopt me and my hubby to live there.

And this flower we saw it in a pond around the area and she introduce it to me, and I just have all the time to take pictures of all the flora and fauna around the area and I’m telling you there are a lots and lots of nice scenery to be a good subject out there. And we got the chance to watch the sunset and that was my first sunset as in seeing it vanish right infront of me with a good company.

So this flower is in appreciation to her for inviting me and Matt for the 4th of July to celebrate it with her and her family, and she is one of the nicest person I work with at the bank and the longest person I hang out with during the weekdays other than my hubby cause we work in one room just the two of us, until the night person came in around 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so just imagine how long we have to be in torment with each other hehe but working with her is easy and she has tons of patience with me cause she said I’m a butthead and I think too that she is the beavis.

Whitney, again thank you for having us during the 4th, and I do have the great time in my life taking pictures for that event.

No comments: