Friday, July 4, 2008

Knowing myself a little bit more today.

I copy this questions from Raquel and thinking that I would love to do it myself as well.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 8:30am
2. Are you a morning person or night owl?
- I could be both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Kung Fu Panda
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- Right now it’s The Bachelorette
5. What did you have for breakfast?
- I’m not a big breakfast eater but right now I have a fruity pebbles cereal for breakfast.
6. What is your middle name?
- Gumatas
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Thai, Filipino, Mexican, Indian
8. What foods do you dislike?
- I can’t think of a particular food right now.
9. Favorite day of the week?
- Wednesday it’s the hump day.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
- The Carpenters especially the Jambalaya song it stuck on my head after I had my vacation from New Orleans.
11. What is your favorite sandwich?
- Not a big fan of bread so I can’t think of any.
12. What characteristics do you despise?
- Judgmental
13. What do you do most often when you are bored?
- I just tinker on my camera, surf the net, or do something around the house or ask hubby to go drive around.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
- I would love to go on a European tour.
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
- For office clothes I love New York & Company but other than that I can get by with anything as long it's comfy.
16. Where were you born?
- Jaro, Ilo-Ilo, Philippines.
17. What is your best childhood memory?
- I’m always the one who’s in trouble.
18. Do you have pets?
- Not until I got married, because my hubby loves cat and at one point we have 3 cats and 11 kittens and people start calling me cat lady with a husband.
19. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
- I’m excited for the 4th of July and hoping that I could get a good firework shoots tonight.
20. What did you want to be when you were little?
- Nurse but I think when I was in college I realize I’m just lazy to study that long and scared of blood or bacteria or anything related to any diseases.
21. Different jobs you have had in your life?
- Not a whole lot but been working since I was 9 or 10 years old helping in the printing press.
22. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Creation wise the chicken came first.

So anyone are welcome to copy and paste this.

No comments: