Sunday, April 19, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower from my In-laws...

My hubby been wanting to go visit his folks in Chouteau, OK but the Saturday that he wanted to visit he had a bad weather it was sleeting and snowing the whole day, so we ended up going home last April 4th, it was a windy Saturday.

That day I had my Breastfeeding class from 8:00am till 10am and I had to dropped my hubby to the church before that so he can help clean up the church after the ice storm we had months ago and still there are limbs to be picked. After my class was over I went to the church and picked him up but have to wait a little cause they are still finishing up and then we head home and change and have lunch on the way since we are heading there pass lunchtime and I even called my MIL if she can cook us some lunch and she said How about Supper and I said YES on it and call my SIL if she is going to go to her parents house since we are going there and she said YES.

As soon we were there I saw balloons tied on the mailbox and lots of cars and when we got into the house then my hubby's family was there and they are giving me a surprise Baby Shower and indeed I was surprised since it should have the 28th of March but we had the bad weather that day and my MIL and SIL pulled it through without my knowledge. And I had a great time with them and got tons of baby stuffs that we need.

Here are some of the photos my hubby took.

No comments: