Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Shower with my church family.

My Rolling Hills Baptist Church family gave me a Baby shower last April 5th at the church and there are a lot of women from the church showed up and tons of gifts that I opened double the attendance actually.

My ever dearest MIL was there of course to be with me and we both had a blast with all the gifts that I got.

these are the people who came and some came in late.

the gifts that people from the church had given us and some came in later as well.

Because our nursery's theme is in Honey Bee so I got tons of stuffs that has bees on it or either in yellows.

And this is the winner, I really love this diaper bag that our pastor's wife made especially for me.

Again, I am really thankful of my church family that are so generous and kind to me and my growing family.

No comments: