Friday, July 24, 2015

Both kids get to go to Silver Dollar City for the 1st time

I was down in the dumps for a while and thought a change of scenery might help and some friends, so I start throwing ideas to my friends Agnes, Judy and Jiji to go to Tulsa just mom and our kids and Judy suggested why not go to Silver Dollar City and since I haven't been back there in ages and my kids haven't been there either so it was a great idea and so we decided to go their for an overnight on a Thursday night the 23rd of July

First stop eat at Outback Steak & Oyster Bar



 A trip is not complete without a picture taken before heading inside the amusement park 


Since both kids aren't tall enough I have to ride with them, this one with Beatrice.


 With Quentin

 With Beatrice, Bianca and Quentin inside the tea cup

 She was thrilled that she can ride the kiddie roller coaster by herself that she asked me to stepped out


 Inside the hot air balloon basket ride

Playing with the water

Riding by themselves while wet

More kiddie rides

More ride

All kids get to ride together and they were all having fun


It's time for mommies to go shopping at the outlet mall




No comments: