Monday, July 11, 2016

2 months after the baby

Been contemplating if I can make it to the exercise class or just wait for a year or so just like when I have Quentin because there are a lot to consider like how to pacify Hazel when she's not happy, can we make it in time knowing I have 3 kids to take with me, it seems the time was in my favor and got out in time to attend the class and I'm antsy to go back and so I did.

It went smooth as I expected, yes Hazel did fuss and I have to hold her but I have a lot of help from Hazel's friend and they did really take care of her and attend to her needs.  We are blessed with our friends.

These are the kids the my children hang out while we are at the gym.  From L-R Hazel, Malachi, Quentin, Beatrice, Norah, Isabella and Olivia

Here Norah holds Hazel while Manang is feeding little sister.

No comments: