Monday, I started with my driving school at Driving Academy of Northwest Arkansas and I just didn’t imagine that after we got off from school I have to work on my homework till 10pm maybe I’m slow or dumb or I would say there are just tons of homework do men I didn’t thought of that, Tuesday still attending on the class then got home and do the homework go to around class which was my favorite the Photography class which is just every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30 in the evening which would end next Tuesday and I learn more than just reading my manuals and it does help when you have an instructor to ask some questions.
Even the school is exhausting and mind draining I did learn a whole compared from just hearing and other’s people point of you and my hubby was right that he better have someone license teach me than just anybody and I swear they really have a good teaching material even I’m exhausted after school I could still say to myself that I learn a whole lot.
Today I’m just happy that I’m off from my class but not finish cause I still have to cover up for tomorrows class cause I’m heading to Nebraska then Minnesota which I really look forward to.
And so I hope everyone got to have a restful weekdays and stay inside cause it’s really not got to be outside cause it’s hot, I dunno where you are but where I am it’s darn hot….
it's me be a good helper
my hubby on the orange shirt
1 comment:
wow, congratulations, your house is shaping up real well!
Post a Comment