I had the great opportunity to watch fireworks and photography it along with my hubby, we went to my friend/officemate to her folks place.I’m elated with the result I got as a first timer, so here's one of many pictures I took that night and you can visit my flickr for more.
7 comments:
Very pretty, may may
wow! very nice may great job!!!
Matt and Em, thanks for visiting my site and for the comments it really boosts me to do best.
great pictures, hon! dli pa gani ka professional ana ha! labi na jud tingali when you take some classes on photography! looking forward to seeing more pics on your blog. mwah!
Ate Joy, thanks for the comment, it really give me more morale to do it better and do my best.
May,
I think you are doing a awesome job with your photography! Your pictures really capture the moment. I used your lily picture as a background on my computor @ work.
We enjoyed your's & Matt's company on the Fourth of July. You are welcome @ our home anytime.
Candi & Stan
Candi, Stan and Whitney,
Thanks for the invitations, we do really enjoy it and I had the grand time taking pictures around the area and the fireworks that you have going on that night.
And It's nice to know you that you think the pictures turns out good.
All of you are just so nice and warm to me and Matt.
Thanks again.
May and Matt
Post a Comment